Noosa Truss is a family owned business which has been operating for 20 years in the building industry all around Queensland and abroad, supplying both large commercial projects and the domestic residential market.
We pride ourselves on providing a top quality product and extraordinary service above and beyond what is required. Our staff are on-hand throughout the constructions process to help, guide and explain any element of the design/manufacture process.
At Noosa Truss we are small enough to know each of our builders by name and service owner builders with the time and instruction they need, but we are also capable of supplying commercial projects all over Queensland.
Below is an outline of the step by step process of the supply of Roof Truss/ Frame and Posi-STRUTS to site.
- PLANS RECEIVED BY NOOSA TRUSS BY FAX,EMAIL,POST OR IN OFFICE
- PROCESSED TO ESTIMATING DEPARTMENT- TRUSS, FRAME, POSI’S
- QUOTE RETURNED TO CLIENT (ALLOW 5 WORKING DAYS)
- ORDER PLACED- DETAILS CONFIRMED,ACCOUNT DETAILS ARRANGED
- NOOSA TRUSS ENGINEERS DETAIL (prepare workshop drawings) layout, tie-down report & certification usually 7 days before delivery date
- MANUFACTURE IN FACTORY- Computer operated saws to cut timber accurately state of art equipment. (usually 5 days prior to delivery to avoid any delays)
- DELIVERY WITH A FLEET OF CRANE TRUCKS TO SITE. (ON TIME EVERY TIME)
- COUNCIL CERTIFICATION (Form 15)
During this process we are constantly liaising with our client regarding every aspect of the project offering advice and alternative options which can be economically beneficial. We will work with our client until all parties are happy with the final product.
Workplace Health & Safety
As one of the longest standing timber companies in the local industry, Noosa Truss + Frame‘s management and employees have extensive knowledge and are readily available to discuss projects.
Call us anytime. We’re here to help
In keeping with their environmental commitments, Noosa Truss & Frames Timber’s treatments are all organic, keeping their timber environmentally friendly.
Carbon is an elemental building block of all living things on earth. As a forest grows the trees absorb atmospheric carbon dioxide and store it in their leaves, branches and trunks. Approximately half the dry weight of a living tree is carbon, stored for the life of the tree, and retained throughout the timber manufacturing process.
In 2015 Australia built 115,989 detached houses. If all of those houses were timber framed, it would equal a total of 1,159,890 tonnes of carbon dioxide as the harvested plantations are replanted and begin the cycle of carbon retention all over again.
The document complies with the requirements for an industry-wide EPD under the GBCA Green Star rating system.
Apply for a Credit Account
Download the Noosa Truss Application for Credit Account form.
Print it, complete it and return by mail to PO Box 1010 Noosaville DC 4566
or scan the completed form and email to us at email@example.com